puteri mama: harapnya.adalagi rezeki seperti ini.
I'm not talkative . I love writing BUT not realy good . I love diet as well as sleep vs .
I ♥ my past. I ♥ my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer. and I ♥ to grave all the past and present here

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

harapnya.adalagi rezeki seperti ini.

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ


fajar harapan.1415 above.nasi ayam.sup.
meja,3rd row from right.seat,6th.
1 suap.kunyah.hadam.
2 suap.kunyah.dongak.
ooooh rezeki.alhamdullillah.


meja,4th row from right.seat,6th.oppose plasma tv 32".
berempat.ditinggalkan alone.
untidy black wavy hair.'scarf'ed.
black sling bag wit kosmo! above it.specs top of kosmo!
wake up.
oke.
last.dongak.
snap!
ooooh indah 'rezeki'MU.sekadar memuji.
alhamdullillah untuk rezeki ini.
harap nya.esok esok ada lagi rezeki ini.


wit ♥'s, puteri Mama

0 ulasan: