puteri mama: ini juga nikmat.nikmatilah.
I'm not talkative . I love writing BUT not realy good . I love diet as well as sleep vs .
I ♥ my past. I ♥ my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer. and I ♥ to grave all the past and present here

Monday, March 21, 2011

ini juga nikmat.nikmatilah.

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful


Have WE not opened your chest for you?
And removed from you your burden.
Which weighed down your back?
And raised high your fame?
So verily, with the hardship, there is relief.
Verily, with the hardship, there is relief.
So when you have finished, then stand up for ALLAH's worship (prayers).
And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.



kata seorang teman "DIA baru bagi awak ujian susah untuk beberapa bulan ni.berbaloi ke ngan nikmat senang yg DIA dah bagi selama 22 taun sebelum ni??"."kita sekadar berjuang di landasan ilmu dah mengeluh.bayangkan sahabat sahabat yg berjuang ngan pedang"."bi taufiq wan najah"..terima kasih awak
wit ♥'s, puteri Mama