puteri mama: never
I'm not talkative . I love writing BUT not realy good . I love diet as well as sleep vs .
I ♥ my past. I ♥ my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer. and I ♥ to grave all the past and present here

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

never

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
at least we are back to our origin; friend, kan.
we are still gosip gosip, laughing, sharing stories; bad & happy..
thanks for the past. i have learned a lots. thanks dear friend. (:


when you lost something you hold on too strong, you'll learn to let it go, & become a stronger person.
wit ♥'s, puteri Mama

4 ulasan:

se1saat said...

amboi dedicate utk sapa ni?..
ak kn?hee.. most welcome ^_^

puteri mama said...

erk?
ko eaa?? hanya empunya diri mmpu menjawab nya.. lalaa~~

se1saat said...

dun wury.. dh jawab pn.. thx! (x malu kn)

puteri mama said...

haha..memang!! :)